English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a bomb: an explosive device used in war and terrorism
- "And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air."
- "I thought it would be something exciting, like a bomb, or a small horse."
- "You are under arrest for detonating a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "Edward : And there's a bomb that's going to explode in one minute!"
Still having difficulties with 'Bomb'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bomb'? Share it with us!