English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bordello: a brothel, a house of prostitution
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a "gold label edition" of "Bordello Breeze" in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "Bordello Breeze $18,020"
- "Bordello Breeze?"
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "The boxed set will feature three vintage Delavigne perfumes: "Moulin Magic", "Paris by night" and the new gold-label edition of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "I am writing to you because I have a bit of a problem. Due to a production oversight in our Paris manufacturing plant, we have an enormous surplus of last year's fragrance "Bordello Breeze"."
- "The new "Bordello Breeze" has an entirely different aesthetic to it."
- "Bordello Breeze (Gold Label)"
- "We label all the bottles with high-quality, low-cost labels manufactured by one of our Asian production partners, and designate this perfume as a "special limited edition" of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "Bordello Breeze: last quarter you ordered 50,000 units."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bordello'? Share it with us!