English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a bordello: a brothel, a house of prostitution
- "We label all the bottles with high-quality, low-cost labels manufactured by one of our Asian production partners, and designate this perfume as a "special limited edition" of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "Bordello Breeze: last quarter you ordered 50,000 units."
- "The new "Bordello Breeze" has an entirely different aesthetic to it."
- "Bordello Breeze $18,020"
- "The boxed set will feature three vintage Delavigne perfumes: "Moulin Magic", "Paris by night" and the new gold-label edition of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a "gold label edition" of "Bordello Breeze" in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "Bordello Breeze?"
- "Bordello Breeze (Gold Label)"
- "I am writing to you because I have a bit of a problem. Due to a production oversight in our Paris manufacturing plant, we have an enormous surplus of last year's fragrance "Bordello Breeze"."
Still having difficulties with 'Bordello'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bordello'? Share it with us!