English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bordello: a brothel, a house of prostitution
- "Bordello Breeze?"
- "My employer, His Majesty Sheik Jafar, is a huge fan of your Bordello Breeze fragrance."
- "My other reservation is that Bordello Breeze is a women's fragrance."
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of 'Bordello Breeze', this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "I smell like a bordello!"
- "Bordello Breeze $18,020"
- "Bordello Breeze (Gold Label)"
- "Bordello Breeze: last quarter you ordered 50,000 units."
- "The new 'Bordello Breeze' has an entirely different aesthetic to it."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Corporation I'm delighted to reward you with a substantial bonus and a magnum of Bordello Breeze perfume."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bordello'? Share it with us!