English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to brainstorm: to think, to produce creative thoughts and ideas (often in a group)
- "His many tasks involve everything from chemical experimentation to intense brainstorming sessions, during which he lies prostrate on a bed of needles and repeats a string of incomprehensible syllables, often for hours at a time."
- "Subject: Reminder -- Brainstorming session tomorrow!"
- "-They're brainstorming."
- "Bruno began to brainstorm. If there were only some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances."
- "And I must admit I was truly impressed by the results of his brainstorming sessions."
- "Susie : Brainstorm!"
Still having difficulties with 'Brainstorm'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Brainstorm'? Share it with us!