English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a brand (of clothing): a type of product (or clothing) made by a particular company, a (clothing) label, a trade name (for clothing)
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "We're going to relaunch YouBeauty.com with a stronger focus on luxury brands."
- "Slick Brand Solutions"
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "The Delavigne brand is important to me."
- "A gold logo is worthy of a luxury brand like ours."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Brand'? Share it with us!