English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
breath: the air coming in or out of one's mouth
- "Jean : My breath?"
- "Edward : She said your breath smells of cheese."
- "Horatio : What does your breath smell like?"
- "MacCheeter : 'Cause my breath smelled like coffee, and I needed some cash!"
- "Police : Sir, is that alcohol I smell on your breath?"
- "Smell it on the breath"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
Still having difficulties with 'Breath'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Breath'? Share it with us!