English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a briefcase: a rectangular bag used for carrying business documents
- "Brian : Anyway, open up the briefcase, I'm dying to know what's inside!"
- "This briefcase contains 10,000 dollars."
- "He'll have a briefcase with him. You will take this briefcase and return immediately."
- "He opens his briefcase and takes out his packed lunch."
- "Bruno : Don't ask me about my briefcase, Brian."
- "What's in the briefcase?"
- "Bruno : Don't ask me about my briefcase!"
- "just this once, I'm going to let you ask me about my briefcase."
- "Brian : Sir, I brought you your briefcase just as you asked."
Still having difficulties with 'Briefcase'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Briefcase'? Share it with us!