English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
briefly: shortly, quickly, concisely, in brief, in a nutshell
- "If I could address each of you briefly."
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "Just to summarize briefly."
- "We chatted briefly about paperclips (and other stationery) before moving on to an in-depth discussion about world financial markets."
- "The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself as Delavigne Corporation's Director of Sales."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
Still having difficulties with 'Briefly'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Briefly'? Share it with us!