English vocabulary and translations (See all)
briefly: shortly, quickly, concisely, in brief, in a nutshell
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself as Delavigne Corporation's Director of Sales."
- "Just to summarize briefly."
- "If I could address each of you briefly."
- "We chatted briefly about paperclips (and other stationery) before moving on to an in-depth discussion about world financial markets."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Briefly'? Share it with us!