English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
brilliant: wonderful, excellent, superb, great, fantastic
- "Bruno Delavigne, President and CEO Delavigne Corporation: "Patrice was a great man with a brilliant eye."
- "It's brilliant!"
- "Brian : Don't be, Edward, you're gonna be brilliant."
- "Brian : Brilliant!"
- "Listen, Sigourney, I have in front of me the latest issue of the Sunday Roast, featuring your brilliant essay on the company."
- "Susie : Brilliant!"
- "I'm sure the day will come when a brilliant yet realistic suggestion is actually realized!"
- "Art is subjective, Moira, and I thought it was brilliant!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Brilliant'? Share it with us!