English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
brilliant: wonderful, excellent, superb, great, fantastic
- "Bruno Delavigne, President and CEO Delavigne Corporation: "Patrice was a great man with a brilliant eye."
- "Art is subjective, Moira, and I thought it was brilliant!"
- "Brian : Don't be, Edward, you're gonna be brilliant."
- "Susie : Brilliant!"
- "It's brilliant!"
- "Brian : Brilliant!"
- "I'm sure the day will come when a brilliant yet realistic suggestion is actually realized!"
- "Listen, Sigourney, I have in front of me the latest issue of the Sunday Roast, featuring your brilliant essay on the company."
Still having difficulties with 'Brilliant'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Brilliant'? Share it with us!