English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a bucket: a pail, an open-topped cylindrical container with a handle
- "1 x bucket chicken wings"
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "And take a bucket with you."
- "2 x bucket donuts"
- "Better get a bucket, I'm going to throw up."
- "Bill Tanner : Well, I do have my own mop and bucket."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bucket'? Share it with us!