English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Buckingham Palace: Buckingham Palace (official residence of British monarchs in London)
- "Brian : Buckingham Palace?"
- "Announcer : Now, broadcasting live from Buckingham Palace, The Queen."
- "We're in Buckingham Palace!"
- "We could show you all the great sights: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing Street, and London Bridge!"
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Buckingham palace'? Share it with us!