English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a buddy: a friend, a mate, a pal, a companion
Hey, buddy! Hi, mate!
UK: Come here buddy, let's have a hug.
US: Get away from me, we're not buddies.
- "I'll leave you two bed buddies!"
- "Philip : Jean, are you feeling alright, buddy?"
- "Calm down buddy, you're talking crazy."
- "Peter : Sorry buddy, but you're a witness."
- "Hey buddy, wake up!"
- "Conductor : Uhh, you can have a seat buddy."
- "Conductor : Alright buddy, why don't you just keep quiet and enjoy the rest of the tour?"
- "Where are you from buddy?"
- "Brent : I'm sorry buddy."
- "Hey buddy!"
Still having difficulties with 'Buddy'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Buddy'? Share it with us!