English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a buddy: a friend, a mate, a pal, a companion
Hey, buddy! Hi, mate!
UK: Come here buddy, let's have a hug.
US: Get away from me, we're not buddies.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Philip : Jean, are you feeling alright, buddy?"
- "Hey buddy!"
- "Philip : What's up buddy?"
- "Hey buddy, wake up!"
- "Calm down buddy, you're talking crazy."
- "Brent : I'm sorry buddy."
- "I'll leave you two bed buddies!"
- "Conductor : Uhh, you can have a seat buddy."
- "Conductor : Alright buddy, why don't you just keep quiet and enjoy the rest of the tour?"
- "Where are you from buddy?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Buddy'? Share it with us!