English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a burger, a hamburger, a cheeseburger: a sandwich consisting of a fried cake of minced beef served on a bun; a sandwich like this with melted cheese on it
- "Caller : Hello, I would like to order a cheeseburger and a soda."
- "I'd like to order a cheeseburger and a soda."
- "I would like to buy a hamburger."
- "I can bring some hamburgers, some plastic cups and cutlery, and my mother"
- "Let's eat hamburgers!"
- "Icarus's mother made at least 50 hamburgers and I've got a ton of food that we weren't able to finish."
- "Your pale body has seen many hamburgers."
- "Mergers, acquisitions, conference calls, advertising. hamburgers!"
- "Bobby Joe, bring me one of those burgers."
- "Caller : I'd like to order a cheeseburger and a soda!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Burger'? Share it with us!