English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a burrito: a flour tortilla folded around a filling (beans, rice, cheese, etc.)
Burritos are a Mexican dish consisting of a flour tortilla wrapped or folded around a filling (such as beans, rice, meat and vegetables).
- "Philip : No, I said left on Guererro Street, then the burrito place is on your left hand side."
- "Philip : My burrito!"
- "José : El Burrito Habanero."
- "Jean : Hello, yes, I would like one of your finest burritos please!"
- "Go buy your own delicious burrito."
- "Philip : Just as soon as I'm finished spitting this important message: 'Must use toilet immediately, ate burrito for breakfast."
- "I arrived in the back of a burrito truck."
- "Philip : I'll eat my burrito wherever I please, Jean."
- "What, you don't have burritos in France?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Burrito'? Share it with us!