English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I only travel) in business class: (I only travel) in the expensive section, for professional travelers
- "As you know, the flight to Jakarta is quite long, and the first and business class passengers will be shown the greatest films of Kubrick, Fellini and Truffaut."
- "If you still feel like upgrading to first class or business class, then the money to pay for the upgrade will have to come out of your own pocket."
- "Polly : Mr. Connors, if you still wish to travel in business class, the extra cost will be deducted from your next check."
- "I'm pleased to tell you that your reservation for International Luxury Airways flight 339 non-stop from San Francisco to Jakarta has been confirmed for next Friday, July 30th, at 10:00 PM. Your ticket is in business class, as you requested."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "As you know, the flight to Jakarta is quite long, and the business class passengers will be shown the greatest films of Kubrick, Fellini and Truffaut."
- "It's a business trip, and I am a businessman, so I decided to go business class."
- "Business class includes free champagne, warm towels upon request, and shiatsu massages every three hours."
- "I have been informed that the business class passengers will be treated to a native Indonesian dance performed in the aisles by Indonesian stewardesses."
- "Also, the stewardesses will perform a native Indonesian dance for all business class passengers."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Business class'? Share it with us!