English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I only travel) in business class: (I only travel) in the expensive section, for professional travelers
- "It's a business trip, and I am a businessman, so I decided to go business class."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "Business class includes free champagne, warm towels upon request, and shiatsu massages every three hours."
- "As you know, the flight to Jakarta is quite long, and the business class passengers will be shown the greatest films of Kubrick, Fellini and Truffaut."
- "Business class airfare to Hong Kong (flying 05/04)"
- "Also, the stewardesses will perform a native Indonesian dance for all business class passengers."
- "As you know, the flight to Jakarta is quite long, and the first and business class passengers will be shown the greatest films of Kubrick, Fellini and Truffaut."
- "I'm pleased to tell you that your reservation for International Luxury Airways flight 339 non-stop from San Francisco to Jakarta has been confirmed for next Friday, July 30th, at 10:00 PM. Your ticket is in business class, as you requested."
- "Polly : Mr. Connors, if you still wish to travel in business class, the extra cost will be deducted from your next check."
- "If you still feel like upgrading to first class or business class, then the money to pay for the upgrade will have to come out of your own pocket."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Business class'? Share it with us!