Definition Business class
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I only travel) in business class: (I only travel) in the expensive section, for professional travelers
- "As you know, the flight to Jakarta is quite long, and the first and business class passengers will be shown the greatest films of Kubrick, Fellini and Truffaut."
- "It's a business trip, and I am a businessman, so I decided to go business class."
- "I'm pleased to tell you that your reservation for International Luxury Airways flight 339 non-stop from San Francisco to Jakarta has been confirmed for next Friday, July 30th, at 10:00 PM. Your ticket is in business class, as you requested."
- "Business class airfare to Hong Kong (flying 05/04)"
- "As you know, the flight to Jakarta is quite long, and the business class passengers will be shown the greatest films of Kubrick, Fellini and Truffaut."
- "If you still feel like upgrading to first class or business class, then the money to pay for the upgrade will have to come out of your own pocket."
- "Polly : Mr. Connors, if you still wish to travel in business class, the extra cost will be deducted from your next check."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "Also, the stewardesses will perform a native Indonesian dance for all business class passengers."
- "Business class includes free champagne, warm towels upon request, and shiatsu massages every three hours."
Still having difficulties with 'Business class'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Business class'? Share it with us!