Buy back in full
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I will buy back (your banana stock in full): I will purchase (your banana stock in full) from you again
- "Special terms and conditions: Any stock that remains unsold six (6) months after the delivery date will be bought back in full by the Delavigne Corporation (at the same price as stated above) within ten (10) working days."
- "-Buy back 5,000 unsold units from Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate (Shipped in June) at their retail price of $65 per unit ($325,000)"
- "I'm so sure you'll sell them all within 6 months, that we'll buy back any unsold stock at the same price."
- "-Buy back 10,000 unsold units from Warbuckle's Department stores (Shipped in May) at their retail price of $69 per unit ($690,000)"
- "-Buy back 4,500 unsold units from other various retailers and partners, including web-based partners, at an average of $60 per unit ($270,000)"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Buy back in full'? Share it with us!