Definition By his side
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Stand) by my side: (Stand) next to me
- "With Horatio Oléré by his side, Bruno Delavigne returned to his hometown of San Francisco."
- "I'm lucky to have you by my side."
- "You drive a hard bargain Danica, but I'm just happy to have my daughter by my side!"
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "With Horatio Oléré by his side, Delavigne returned to his hometown of San Francisco."
- "My place is to be by the side of this man, Bruno Delavigne!"
Still having difficulties with 'By his side'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'By his side'? Share it with us!