English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(You can find me) by (the photocopier): (You can find me) near to, close to, next to (the photocopier)
- "I shouldn't have to mention the fact that the floors are always dirty, the bins are overflowing, the rumpus room smells like roquefort, and there is a heart-shaped bleach stain on the carpet by the cleaning cupboard."
- "You know you can always find me by the coffee machine."
- "What do you say we grill up a few steaks and relax by the pool?"
- "We'll have our own meeting by the coffee machine."
- "So you want to have a drink with Emma and me by the pool?"
- "At 2.20pm Luna DeLune claims to have seen Icarus Quincy and Bruno having a heated argument by the coffee machine."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'By-place'? Share it with us!