English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (birthday) cake: a dessert usually made from eggs, flour, butter and sugar (eaten at birthdays and weddings)
- "After much internal debate, I have decided that the birthday cake shall be coconut."
- "When I showed that draft to Bruno, he was reluctant to even allow the cake."
- "Hannah : Well, can I have some cake?"
- "No cake for you."
- "You look like you eat too much cake already."
- "Horatio : These are twisted salt cakes, but people call them pretzels."
- "As Luna is allergic to coconut, there will be one extra slice of cake."
- "It is my birthday cake."
- "1. Cake 2."
- "Philip : Honey cakes?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cake'? Share it with us!