English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to calm down: to relax, to stop feeling upset, angry or excited
I finally calmed down after the fight.
It was difficult to calm down the crowd after the concert.
- "Calm down, people."
- "Calm down, people. Calm down."
- "Everybody, please calm down."
- "Jean : Ok ok Philip, calm down."
- "Hannah : Philip, you need to calm down!"
- "Jean : Woah, woah Philip, calm down!"
- "Calm down buddy, you're talking crazy."
- "Bruno : Harold, calm down."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Calm down'? Share it with us!