English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a camera: a piece of equipment used for taking photographs or video
- "I've been told there are a few cameras installed in the towers, but their footage is never observed."
- "Damn, and I don't have my camera!"
- "Camera footage shows Oléré diving into a pool of caviar in full scuba gear at one point."
- "We've got wireless cameras, voice changers, night vision spectacles."
- "I've even seen you singing karaoke in the toilet via secret camera."
- "Is it a spy camera?"
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera!"
Still having difficulties with 'Camera'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Camera'? Share it with us!