English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a canteen: a cheap restaurant, a cafeteria (often in an office or school)
- "Jean : The canteen?"
- "What's this I've been hearing about your attitude at the staff canteen?"
- "WHERE: THE DELAVIGNE CANTEEN // ART GALLERY"
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "After being kept in solitary confinement for two hours, he will be released only to discover staff and friends dressed as prisoners, and the festivities will begin in the old prison canteen!"
- "To send a clear message to this racist I urge you to meet me in the canteen at 5pm tomorrow to design "anti-hate" posters."
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
- "You're no longer working in the canteen!"
- "You now work at the canteen."
- "Brian : Well, isn't it nice to sit down together in the staff canteen?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Canteen'? Share it with us!