English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a captain: a team leader, a commander, an officer, a boss
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
- "Space Base Alpha : Eh, Captain, you might want to look out the window."
- "Captain Marron?"
- "Brian : If you must know, Bruno, the captain has just discovered buried treasure and now I'm wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.."
- "Space Base Alpha : Captain Marron, your altitude and velocity are looking good."
- "Space Base Alpha : Captain Marron?"
- "You are coming down to Earth, captain, whether you like it or not."
- "It's time to come down, captain."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Captain'? Share it with us!