English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to capture: to catch, to arrest, to bag, to secure, to seize
- "I don't know how he did it, I don't know where he found him or how he captured him, but Horatio has recovered our monkey."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "14% of you think that Delavigne was captured by 'the Others'."
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
- "'The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "Brian : These are the two actors who've 'captured' Bruno!"
- "You've captured the wrong man you idiots!"
- "Bruno will be 'captured' by some fake policemen, mildly beaten and then taken to the prison in a boat."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Capture'? Share it with us!