English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a car: an automobile, a vehicle, a motor
Is your car a Porsche?
- "He likes cars, sports, beer."
- "Last week he set fire to a car."
- "Horatio, the dog and I are going to find a car to take into the jungle."
- "We're not allowed in this lane without a third person in the car."
- "A car advert?"
- "Private car Mileage"
- "Brian : Jean, 200 miles takes about three and a half hours by car."
- "Private car mileage @56c/mile"
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
- "There will be no 'emergencies' in this car."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Car'? Share it with us!