English vocabulary and translations (See all)
carbon dioxide (or CO2): gas which is formed when carbon is burned
- "Let's not forget that one web search produces around 0.2g of CO2, whereas boiling a kettle generates 15g."
- "I remove carbon dioxide from the blood and provide it with oxygen."
- "Susie : We compensate for these emissions by sponsoring the planting of the necessary amount of trees in India, to absorb the same amount of Co2."
- "Hannah : And there's gasoline and carbon monoxide everywhere!"
- "Scientists estimate that the web's carbon footprint (the CO2 it produces) is growing at around 10% per year, which could be bad news for internet giants such as Moogle, Microtosh, and YouLube."
- "We continuously calculate the carbon dioxide emissions produced by our activities: machines, production, business trips by car, by plane, electricity for our offices, etcetera, etcetera."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Carbon dioxide'? Share it with us!