English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a carnival: a festival, a fiesta, a gala, a celebration, a fair
- "Brent : Can you tell us more about this Carnival, João?"
- "Actually the Carnival is a Roman Catholic festival."
- "Convinced that his beloved pet goldfish 'Bubbles', a prize won at a local carnival, is in mortal peril, Thomas has quarantined Bubbles to a 6 by 6 by 6 inch glass bowl until a vaccine is discovered or doctors clear the fish for transport."
- "The king of the Carnival is called King Momo, or in Portuguese 'o Rei Momo'."
- "Enjoy the rest of the Carnival."
- "The Carnival lasts for days and the atmosphere is unbelievable!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Carnival'? Share it with us!