English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a carnival: a festival, a fiesta, a gala, a celebration, a fair
- "Brent : Can you tell us more about this Carnival, João?"
- "Enjoy the rest of the Carnival."
- "Convinced that his beloved pet goldfish "Bubbles", a prize won at a local carnival, is in mortal peril, Thomas has quarantined Bubbles to a 6 by 6 by 6 inch glass bowl until a vaccine is discovered or doctors clear the fish for transport."
- "The Carnival lasts for days and the atmosphere is unbelievable!"
- "Actually the Carnival is a Roman Catholic festival."
- "The king of the Carnival is called King Momo, or in Portuguese 'o Rei Momo'."
Still having difficulties with 'Carnival'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Carnival'? Share it with us!