English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
cash: money in the form of notes and coins
I don't have any cash on me. I left my wallet at home
You must pay in cash. Checks and credit cards are not accepted
- "Cash rules everything around me"
- "The second third of cash, we won't touch it for a minute"
- "I'm sorry sir, we don't take cash either."
- "I need cash, brother, in a bad way."
- "Here, there's no cash, alright?"
- "don't want to sign a contract and/or say they would like to be paid in cash."
- "I have a lot of cash to spend."
- "Then you pay us fat stacks of cash."
- "There's no cash here."
- "I can't stop spending my cash!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cash'? Share it with us!