English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
cash: money in the form of notes and coins
I don't have any cash on me. I left my wallet at home
You must pay in cash. Checks and credit cards are not accepted
Cash can also be a slang term for money in general.
Have you got the cash? Do you have the money?
- "I need cash, brother, in a bad way."
- "There's no cash here."
- "The second third of cash, we won't touch it for a minute"
- "Then you pay us fat stacks of cash."
- "Here, there's no cash, alright?"
- "I'm sorry sir, we don't take cash either."
- "I can't stop spending my cash!"
- "don't want to sign a contract and/or say they would like to be paid in cash."
- "I have a lot of cash to spend."
- "The first third of cash should be risk-free"
Still having difficulties with 'Cash'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cash'? Share it with us!