English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(a) catchy (name): (a) memorable (name), (a name) that is easy to remember, that remains in one's head
- "Perhaps you are familiar with 'Smells R Us' because of their catchy radio jingles, but more likely you know them for their many unpaid invoices."
- "It was catchy."
- "Here's their new, annoyingly catchy hit: Bacon and eggs!"
- "Jean : Wow, catchy title!"
- "Catchy name, right?"
- "Music should be catchy, and lyrics should be playful and memorable."
- "Catchy! And what's that stuff you're eating."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Catchy'? Share it with us!