English vocabulary and translations (See all)
my cell phone number, 'my cell' the number of my cell or mobile phone
a mobile (phone) : a portable phone, a phone that can you can take with you anywhere
UK: In Britain we say mobile phone, not cell phone.
US: I lost my cell phone in the canal.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Are you calling from a cell phone?"
- "Fall 3: My titanium cell phone asked me if I wanted to 'unlock the keypad' - but no damage."
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "My number here at the office is 123-1234, or, you can give me a call on my cellular phone at 567-5678."
- "No cellphone tones in my home!"
- "Telephone : If it's urgent, you can try to reach him on his cell phone"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cell phones'? Share it with us!