English vocabulary and translations (See all)
central: in the center, in the middle, at the heart
- "Central Bank of Kalackistan"
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Philip : I also came across a truly riveting article in the "Crawl Street Journal" about international outsourcing in central Europe."
- "I am the Chief Financial Officer at the Central Bank of Kalackistan."
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
- "Security guard : Central command, we have an intruder alert."
- "According to your figures, we've got more than 2 million dollars' worth of Moulin Magic in our central San Francisco warehouse."
- "It has to be a four-star hotel, and central."
- "The central stairwell is one of the most impressive features of this building."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Central'? Share it with us!