English vocabulary and translations (See all)
CFO, chief financial officer: a finance director
- "On your left is the office of our Chief Financial Officer, Icarus Quincy."
- "Icarus Archibald Quincy Chief Financial Officer"
- "Prosecutor : The prosecution now calls Mr. Icarus Archibald Quincy, CFO of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I'm writing on behalf of my son, Icarus Archibald Quincy, CFO of your company."
- "As chief financial officer, I'd like to avoid issuing any profit warnings."
- "Narrator : Chief Financial Officer Icarus Quincy explains the changes that have been implemented in the Accounts department."
- "Bruno : I understand this incident was due to a technical problem, but as CFO you should have realized a long time ago that something wasn't right."
- "I'll now leave you in the capable hands of our Chief Financial Officer, Icarus Quincy."
- "(This function was disabled after an embarrassing incident involving CFO, Icarus Quincy)."
- "Introduction from the CFO"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cfo'? Share it with us!