English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the chairman (of an organization): the president, leader (of an organization)
Note the plural: chairmen
Chairman Mao President Mao
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "Chairman, The Nose Awards Committee (NAC)"
- "Danica : Bruno, this is Danica Delavigne, Chairman, Delavigne Foundation for Kids who can't smell good."
- "You'll become its chairman, as well as its primary financial supporter."
- "Chairman of the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Chairman'? Share it with us!