English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(I love) champagne!: (I love) fizzy French white wine (for example: Moët & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot)!
- "The champagne is mediocre."
- "Beer? Champagne? Scotch?"
- "I'm having champagne."
- "Danica : 2 glasses of red, 2 white, 1 champagne."
- "Then in the restaurant, perhaps she drank too much champagne."
- "Champagne, of course."
- "Philip & Warbuckle : "I drank too much champagne at the party!"
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "I've got some champagne on ice, as well as a nice château Margaux from 1987."
- "I drank too much champagne at the party."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Champagne'? Share it with us!