English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a chapter: a section of a book (usually marked by a number or title)
- "Chapter 10: The Warbuckle Connection - Guns, Trucks and Cowboy hats"
- "Chapter 6: Ice cream addiction and rehabilitation"
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "Chapter 3: Illegal chicken fighting controversy"
- "Chapter 2: The Devil and Bruno Delavigne - playing squash with Satan"
- "Chapter 4: Involvement with the Illuminati and Freemasons"
- "Chapter 5: Obsession with time travel"
- "Chapter 9: 1st, 2nd and 5th secret marriages"
- "Chapter 7: Genetically modified perfumes"
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Chapter'? Share it with us!