English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a checking account: a current account, a bank account providing quick access for the account holder
- "Today we'll be looking at: personal bank accounts - both checking accounts and savings accounts."
- "Checking accounts are essential if you want to pay for anything by check or debit card."
- "The downside is that there is minimal or no interest on checking accounts, and there may be fees."
- "Bruno : Sam, this is the first time I've visited this bank since I opened my checking account three years ago."
- "This cash is spread out over several checking accounts collecting dust."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Checking account'? Share it with us!