English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a checking account: a current account, a bank account providing quick access for the account holder
- "Checking accounts are essential if you want to pay for anything by check or debit card."
- "Bruno : Sam, this is the first time I've visited this bank since I opened my checking account three years ago."
- "This cash is spread out over several checking accounts collecting dust."
- "Today we'll be looking at: personal bank accounts: both checking accounts and savings accounts."
- "The downside is that there is minimal or no interest on checking accounts, and there may be fees."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Checking account'? Share it with us!