English vocabulary and translations (See all)
cheese: food made from milk, usually yellow or white in color (Brie, Cheddar, Roquefort, Camembert, etc.)
- "What should be the official cheese of Europe?"
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "It's a hybrid between the French Camembert and a selection of harder German cheeses."
- "With Brexit, your cheese will leave the EU very soon!"
- "Who ordered the double cheese and sausage?"
- "Well for me, there can only be one cheese for Europe: cheddar."
- "Cheese and sprinkles!"
- "Brian : Well, I suggest we produce a new cheese called Camem-burg."
- "Extra cheese is 2 dollars."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cheese'? Share it with us!