English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a chicken: a common farmyard bird often kept for its eggs or killed for meat
- "Chicken : Bacaw!"
- "Here's another joke: A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, my wife thinks she's a chicken."
- "I suggest that you either make this product suitable for vegetarians, or rename it "chicken and vegetable soup"."
- "Chicken : Bak."
- "I am a big fan of Mandarin Chicken, if that helps."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "Here is the chicken you'll be enjoying tonight."
- "Chapter 3: Illegal chicken fighting controversy"
- "Chicken : Mak mak bak bak bacaw."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Chicken'? Share it with us!