English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a chicken: a common farmyard bird often kept for its eggs or killed for meat
- "Chapter 3: Illegal chicken fighting controversy"
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "Chicken : Mak mak bak bak bacaw."
- "I am a big fan of Mandarin Chicken, if that helps."
- "Chicken : Bacaw!"
- "Chicken : Bak."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their 'miraculous' juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "Dolphins, monkeys, chickens, dogs, tigers, goats, bears and even a camel named Sheeba."
- "Here's another joke: A man goes to the doctor and says, 'Doctor, my wife thinks she's a chicken."
- "Here is the chicken you'll be enjoying tonight."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Chicken'? Share it with us!