English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a chicken: a common farmyard bird often kept for its eggs or killed for meat
- "Chicken : Mak mak bak bak bacaw."
- "Chicken : Bak."
- "Chicken : Bacaw!"
- "Here is the chicken you'll be enjoying tonight."
- "I suggest that you either make this product suitable for vegetarians, or rename it "chicken and vegetable soup"."
- "Let's listen to this amazing first meeting with a chicken"
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
Still having difficulties with 'Chicken'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Chicken'? Share it with us!