English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Christmas (day): the (day) of the Christian celebration of the birthday of Jesus Christ, 25th December
- "It would also be a good idea to place recycling bins throughout the office, because even though Christmas is a time of giving, it is also a time of recycling."
- "Horatio : On the first day of Christmas"
- "I've just learned that the Delavigne Christmas e-card has been intercepted by the FBI, they've censored everything!"
- "As Luna points out, Christmas is a time of joy but also of needless consumeristic folly."
- "Happy Christmas Susie"
- "Brian : Ah, next, Philip usually tells us about the true meaning of Christmas."
- "Happy Christmas Icarus"
- "Happy Christmas Brian"
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "Happy Christmas Bruno"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Christmas day'? Share it with us!