English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a packet, pack of) cigarettes: (a packet, pack of) tobacco rolled in thin paper tubes
- "Calahan claimed that he'd gone to the shops for a packet of cigarettes just a few hours ago."
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
- "A half-smoked cigarette was found next to the body."
- "Government researchers have taken their inspiration from the graphic images soon to be printed on cigarette packets."
- "Strong smell of cigarettes and Scotch whisky."
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "All day long he plays video games, listens to Hip-hop music, downloads 'adult' films on his computer, and smokes strange cigarettes in his room."
- "Eh, Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cigarette'? Share it with us!