English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a circus: a group of traveling entertainers (acrobats, clowns, etc.) who perform acts
I'm going to the circus this weekend: I can't wait to see the show!
- "Circus skills"
- "What kind of circus is it?"
- "That's right, it's the circus!"
- "Hippie circus dude : Ladies and gentlemen, it's the circus."
- "Let's go to the circus everyone!"
- "It was a terrible circus!"
- "Step right up and get your ticket to the hippie circus."
- "It's a hippie circus!"
- "Sorry Brian, the hippie circus is in town!"
Still having difficulties with 'Circus'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Circus'? Share it with us!