English vocabulary and translations (See all)
classic: traditional, ageless, enduring; typical
- "It's a classic American novel written by a man named John Steinbeck."
- "Bold but subtle, classic, timeless."
- "Oh yeah, it's a modern classic."
- "It's a classic design, no doubt about that."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "Nina : Ah yes, a classic look, sir."
- "Expect smooth, classic jazz sounds, comfortable leather club chairs, and an average age of 78."
- "Delavigne redesigns classic logo"
- "Classic Halloween costumes : The cowboy, the giant poodle, the human toothbrush, the marshmallow."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Classic'? Share it with us!