English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (bank) clerk: a (bank) employee, worker, assistant
Kevin has little respect for bank clerks. Whenever he goes into the bank, they tell him he has no money to take out.
- "Clerk (Camilla) : Okay, perfect."
- "Clerk (Camilla) : So you'll be checking out tomorrow morning?"
- "Clerk (Camilla) : How many nights will you be staying with us?"
- "Clerk (Camilla) : Okay, and would you be interested in a continental breakfast tomorrow morning?"
- "This is Gertrude Warner, your courtesy clerk, saying goodbye and thank you for choosing us, sir!"
- "Clerk (Camilla) : Okay."
- "If you're lucky, maybe you can still get a store credit from the clerk."
- "Clerk (Camilla) : Good evening and welcome to the Bristol Arms Hotel."
- "Clerk (Camilla) : Oh, Brian Jones!"
- "Bank clerk : Thank you very much sir."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Clerk'? Share it with us!