English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a clinic: a hospital, a place where people go for medical help
- "The bear shot by Warbuckle, affectionately known as 'Cinnamon' by the veterinarians supervising its recovery, is in stable condition at the Amarillo Valley Bear Clinic."
- "Susie : Finally, you're going to found the Warbuckle's Mountain Bear Rehabilitation Clinic."
- "I think that my new mountain bear rehabilitation clinic will give sick and injured bears a chance for better health."
- "This is the San Francisco Anger Management Clinic, isn't it?"
- "This is a reminder from Dr. Pulyer Molar and the Happy Gums Dental Care Clinic for Mr. Bruno Delavigne."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Clinic'? Share it with us!