English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a clinic: a hospital, a place where people go for medical help
- "Susie : Finally, you're going to found the Warbuckle's Mountain Bear Rehabilitation Clinic."
- "The bear shot by Warbuckle, affectionately known as "Cinnamon" by the veterinarians supervising its recovery, is in stable condition at the Amarillo Valley Bear Clinic."
- "I think that my new mountain bear rehabilitation clinic will give sick and injured bears a chance for better health."
- "This is the San Francisco Anger Management Clinic, isn't it?"
- "This is a reminder from Dr. Pulyer Molar and the Happy Gums Dental Care Clinic for Mr. Bruno Delavigne."
Still having difficulties with 'Clinic'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Clinic'? Share it with us!