Definition Close the door
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to close (the door): to shut, to lock, to fasten (the door); to push (the door) to
- "You're not blind, your eyes are just closed."
- "with the doors closed."
- "Kevin : But it's almost 6 o'clock, don't you need to close the factory soon?"
- "Donna : On second thought Icarus, close the door on your way out."
- "No, the bottle is still closed."
- "Be sure to close all other applications before performing installation."
- "Closed Office"
Still having difficulties with 'Close the door'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Close the door'? Share it with us!