English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
closely: attentively, with attention; narrowly
- "Godfather : Now listen closely, I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "If you look closely you'll see the initials "XD" which stand for Xavier Delavigne – Bruno's grandfather."
- "Listen closely to Oleré."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "Edward : I've never followed the films that closely."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
Still having difficulties with 'Closely'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Closely'? Share it with us!