English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a co-worker (US): a colleague, a workmate
- "Donna : Well my advice to you is to confront this co-worker and tell him how you feel."
- "One of my co-workers is waiting there inside a phone booth, in front of the Garden of Eden."
- "Icarus : One of my co-workers stole my calculator from my office."
- "Did you make unwanted advances on a co-worker?"
- "Bruno : You mean your co-workers?"
- "Dear co-workers"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Co-worker'? Share it with us!