English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
coal: carbon; a natural, black fossil fuel
- "Philip : Was a single lump of coal"
- "Philip : Was another lump of coal…"
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Smog is the result of large amounts of coal burning in one area, and it's caused by a mixture of smoke and sulphur dioxide."
- "Santa gave me two lumps of coal because I'm bad."
Still having difficulties with 'Coal'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Coal'? Share it with us!