English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a cocktail: a mixed alcoholic drink (for example a mojito, a Black Russian, a margarita)
- "That's right: 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
- "Let's go get that shrimp cocktail I was telling you about."
- "I think I'm ready for that cocktail, Mr. Cheeter."
- "Hostess : Cocktails and appetizers are being served inside."
- "But first, get me a cocktail - a screwdriver - and a pair of scissors for you."
- "Fiona : I'm not interested in your cocktails Mr. Cheeter."
- "If you don't mind, I suggest we meet at a great little bar called "The Funky Monkey" on Haight Street, they make great cocktails there and I know the bartender."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cocktail'? Share it with us!