Definition Coffee machine
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a coffee machine: a device to make coffee
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "As I was leaving, I heard a strange noise coming from behind the coffee machine."
- "Need I remind you people what happened to our last 6 coffee machines?"
- "This could also be why the coffee machine only works at 9:45 in the morning, as it is connected to the network."
- "Hannah : Listen to that coffee machine – it makes some funny noises."
- "Kevin Connors: Found him in the break room, on his hands and knees, searching for loose change under the coffee machine."
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
- "And the coffee machine does not work at all anymore."
Still having difficulties with 'Coffee machine'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Coffee machine'? Share it with us!