English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a coffee machine: a device to make coffee
- "Hannah : Listen to that coffee machine – it makes some funny noises."
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
- "As I was leaving, I heard a strange noise coming from behind the coffee machine."
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "Need I remind you people what happened to our last 6 coffee machines?"
- "Kevin Connors: Found him in the break room, on his hands and knees, searching for loose change under the coffee machine."
- "This could also be why the coffee machine only works at 9:45 in the morning, as it is connected to the network."
- "And the coffee machine does not work at all anymore."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Coffee machine'? Share it with us!