English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a color (US), a colour (UK): a pigment (for example: red, blue, yellow)
- "What colour is water?"
- "Navy blue is the best color for your power suit."
- "What color is your urine?"
- "I can almost see colors."
- "What's your favorite color - No!"
- "Today I'm wearing a sky blue shirt, so I'll be using expressions related to the sky and the colour blue."
- "The choice of font is poor, and the colour is wishy-washy."
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "Brian : It's changing colour!"
Still having difficulties with 'Color'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Color'? Share it with us!